When you book your vacation with QueerPlans, you’re getting the full package:
- The best central accommodation in Madrid, for your chosen category.
- Free entrance to all exclusive private gay parties, clubs and saunas with our influencers.
- All meals – enjoy gorgeous traditional local tapas and international cuisine at the best restaurants and eating spots around the city.
- An action-packed itinerary with the best of gay Madrid, with culture, history, luxury shopping, relaxation and partying included. Do as much or as little as you like.
- Transport to and from all activities included. Although we’ll let you make your own way home at night if you want to stay out late.
- Transport to and from Madrid Barajas airport.
- Prices include VAT and other taxes.
Stay with us and you’ll stay at some of the finest gay accommodation in Madrid.
The Axel Hotel is fun, stylish, cosmopolitan and sexy. The renowned adult-only gay hotel is a perfect base for your time in Madrid.
Our influencers will be staying with you here.
For standard packages, you’ll be staying at the modern, clean and vibrant Mola Hostel – less than 300 metres away from Axel.
Madrid is the city of Tapas! Share some gourmet local dishes with your new friends along with a beer.
We’ll also take you to award-winning restaurants with the best of Spanish, international and modern fusion cuisine.
We’ll eat by candlelight, al fresco, and drink cocktails at rooftop parties.
Madrid is a 24-hour city where the fun never stops.
From chic cocktail bars and rooftop pool parties to giant circuit parties and world-famous fetish clubs, there’ll always be an event to suit your mood, wallet, tribe or style.
You’ll also be part of our own very special private parties with the hottest local influencers.
Madrid was the capital of one of the biggest empire’s the world has seen – its elegant buildings and stunning architecture are all around.
From Egyptian temples and cathedrals to world-famous museums El Prado and Reina Sofia, this city is a culture-vulture’s heaven.
Shop ‘til you drop at international fashion stores, or grab a bargain at vintage markets or an independent artisan pop-up. Madrid has fabulous shopping, whatever your budget.
From hiking in the mountains outside the city to swimming in natural lakes or Madrid’s gay lido, there’ll be plenty of action to keep your muscles working – if that’s what you’re into…
Images of Madrid provided by MADRID DESTINO, CULTURA, TURISMO Y NEGOCIO S.A.; for more information, go to www.esmadrid.com